Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dharma


'I've learned that making a living is not the same as making a life.' Maya Angelou.

Abundance Consciousness is cultivated through sharing your unique gifts with the world - through living in your Dharma. When you're in your Dharma, you're serving others by doing the work you find most fulfilling.

I want more out of my work. I'm contemplating how my work and passion for creativity is evolving through my healing journey. What I have found is the core of my Dharma does not change - what continues to evolve is my expression of it. I'm always drawing on the primary Dharma of creativity, it will just manifest differently as I grow. Design has infinite expressions, there are infinite possibilities for my creative expression to become an authentic expression of my transformation. How exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment