Thursday, June 24, 2010

Delicacy of Life


Dr. David Simon ~ the CEO, Medical Director and Co-founder of the Chopra Centre for Wellbeing and world-renowned authority in the field of mind/body medicine, was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumour a week ago. I've been following his progress and messages on his website. The shock when I read the news brought me to tears. He has been in my thoughts and prayers, I'm amazed at his strength and courage. The outpouring of love from the extended Chopra global community inspires me. We are in this life together, we are connected. Sending you healing light, David. Yod He Vav He.

An excerpt from his letter on Tuesday June 22, 2010:

'As I consider the meaning of this experience, I can only share with you that everything we have been exploring together on the journey into healing, transformation, and awakening seems more relevant than ever. Healing is about returning to wholeness and I am experiencing an effortless flow into deeper connectivity with my family, friends, community and nature. The peace that pervades the cells in my body and the thoughts in my mind is succulently luscious and supports a sense of appreciation for every moment.

I encourage you to share this reminder of the beautiful delicacy of life with me. Take a few minutes today to feel the sun on your face, wiggle your toes in the grass or inhale the fragrance of a summer flower. Tell someone in your life that you love them unconditionally. Take a few moments to do something creative that brings you a wave of joy. Prepare yourself a delicious colorful meal, and savor it. Struggle less today and celebrate more.'

Dr. David Simon ~ The Chopra Centre for Wellbeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment