Thursday, July 29, 2010

Let it Go


'By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try, the world is beyond the winning. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.' ~ Lao Tzu

Sometimes the Universe offers us the gifts we desire in surprising ways! There are miracles at work in my life. If I let go and watch for opportunities and say YES to them, my life can change. That's flowing with Life, being willing and open, listening to the magic of synchronicity, those meaningful coincidences, those little nudges from the Universal Mind.

I've been thinking about working with a life coach to help me address the stagnation I feel in my life and to assist me in facilitating a change in my career path. I asked the Universe how I could take this step with so little disposable income at this moment? How, how? This morning I got a phone call from a friend who offered me a life coaching voucher for a free session so I can check it out. That's how! I gladly accepted - time to say YES to Life and move with the flow! I'm no longer against the flow, I'm opening to the possibilities. I was miserably digging my heels in, clinging to 'what I am', trying and trying and feeling like a failure - but if I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. Letting go of egocentric thoughts is the first step to freedom. I'm willing to give Life a chance, this journey is a Sacred journey, the Universe is conspiring in MY favour. By letting it go, it all gets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment