Sunday, July 25, 2010

Master of Each Moment


'Whatever you have experienced in your life is carved in stone. But today, at this very moment - you have the power to make the shift from where you are to where you want to be. You are never stuck… you always have a choice. You just have to give yourself permission to grow, to love, to thrive. You are the master of each moment.' ~ Davidji

Even though sometimes I feel stuck in my life, in so many ways - I remind myself that I have a CHOICE, I am even choosing to feel stuck in this moment! I forget I'm the master! Today I give myself permission to grow, to move forward, take a step. I am ready to start over. I pray for courage and belief in myself. I am armed with healing energy and light. I can create a new way of working, a new way to attract, invite and create income, this time aligned with my new way of Being. The only way I know how to DO this is to incrementally feel my way through this transition, not think - FEEL - use the awakened sense of my inner wisdom and my intuition to guide me. Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment