Friday, July 9, 2010

The Power of Words


'There is tremendous creative power in our words. I believe that when we think a thought or when we speak a word or write a sentence, it somehow goes out from us into a law of mind and comes back to us as experience.

Let’s be aware of how important our words are. Let’s consider words as the foundation of what we continually create in our lives. Start to listen to what you say. If you catch yourself using negative or limiting words, change them.

Let’s pay attention to the selection of our words when we speak to ourselves and others. From here, we can begin to make the changes that will help heal ourselves as well as the rest of the planet:

I am ~ I accept ~ I deserve ~ I choose ~ I will ~ I can ~ I intend ~ I love.'

Louise. L. Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment