Friday, July 16, 2010

Recognising Miracles


'Miracles are unexpected joys, surprising coincidences, unexplainable experiences, astonishing beauties... absolutely anything that happens in the course of my day, except that at THIS moment I'm able to recognise its special value.' ~ Judith M. Knowlton

I realise that I have not RECOGNISED the massive flow of Abundance that I have manifested, created and received through the past year on my healing journey, I'm aware of it, I just have not truly recognised it for what it is. I was (and am) too busy waiting for monetary Abundance to show up. I listed a few of the miraculous, adundant gifts I’ve been given: I manifested healing, the Ultimate Gift ~ relief from pain (physical & emotional), physical healing, my menstrual gift, my restored fertility (hoping*), the balancing of my hormones (hormones are everything), blood sugar and insulin level correction, an appreciation of what good nutrition and conscious eating can do, a rekindled love of cooking, improved mood, less depression, physical transformation, huge transformational weight loss, increased fitness, vitality and energy, spiritual awakening, release of deeply suppressed emotional pain and grief, embracing the significance of Chakra healing, letting go of the need to control, contemplation of a change in creative career path, time to focus on daily healing rituals, a new way of Being, a new way of seeing myself and the world, my emerging inner and outer beauty, awareness of the need to restore balance to my masculine and feminine energies, freedom, a lightness of spirit, happiness, a new awareness of my subtle body sensations and how my body speaks to me, a new awareness of how Spirit communicates through meaningful coincidences and messages throughout my journey ~ ALL ABUNDANCE, ALL MAGICAL, ALL MIRACLES!!!!!!!!! ALL GIFTS I’VE MANIFESTED!!!!!!

Feeling very blessed about this recognition today.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Sweetpea.

    You are blessed. So very blessed. I am proud of you. So very proud. And this is just the beginning of your journey. A time to have a gratitude attack :D Know that you are surrounded by inspiration. Know you are enveloped in love. You are loved my dear friend xxx Mich

    ReplyDelete