Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bright and Bold and Beautiful


Yesterday I received this beautiful message from my dear friend Mich. SO well-timed, it took my breath away.

'Thank you for your super breathtaking work. It is a breath of fresh air and you are such an inspiration to me right now. I cannot tell you how much you have helped me this last crazy week. Not only to get through these last few days, but to carry me through the load. I love how your mind works, it is like watching rainbows transform into the brightest rays of sunshine. Keep radiating your creative energy, it is so bright and bold and beautiful. Just like you. Thank you! Loving the people I know allows me to know the people I love. You are loved dearest friend. So loved.'

As I read it again today, it is a healing balm to my sore creative muscles. Today I feel very emotionally vulnerable and physically out of balance. I'm feeling the effects of launching myself head first into my work, the creative equivalent of climbing Everest, it feels without much training, it has been so long since I worked these muscles in this way. It takes everything out of me committing to the excruciating process of being creative on demand - it is a painful birth. At the same time, I am feeling equally energised by the beginning of the flow of abundance I see in my life and all the while keeping a watchful eye on myself through this leap of faith, trying to balance this stressful challenge with gentle, healing thoughts and practices, my new way of Being. I'm walking a new path and some days I feel I don't know where it will lead. How exciting, how bewildering.

My Mich ~ Thank YOU for the opportunity to work with YOU. It's definitely a challenge, a gift and a time of growth for me in many ways. It means the world to me to have a true friend like you by my side. I'm so blessed to have you in my life in this deep and meaningful way. You are someone who lavishes an abundance of love on my heart and is an unwavering support to me in all my flaws, insecurities, self-imposed limitations and uncertainties. You accept me fully on this journey with all its triumphant peaks and dark valleys. YOU are bright and bold and beautiful. I love you so, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment