Friday, August 27, 2010

Gratitude Prayer


Gratitude Prayer by Louise L. Hay

'Deep at the centre of my Being there is an infinite well of gratitude. I now allow this gratitude to fill my heart, my body, my mind, my consciousness, my very Being. This gratitude radiates out from me in all directions, touching everything in my world, and returns to me as more to be grateful for. The more gratitude I feel, the more I am aware that the supply is endless. Gratitude in my life makes me feel good; it is an expression of my inner joy.'

Lately I have become aware that every single day new things are flowing to me ~ new opportunities, new connections,
new doors opening, new energy, new discoveries about my personal transformation, a completely new way of life. I am so grateful for this time of expansion and the wonder of these joyous beginnings. I pray for the wisdom to choose the right doors for me and the courage to walk through them. Let me fully embrace all this newness and celebrate it each day with a full and grateful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment