Monday, August 30, 2010

No Longer a Path Alone


As I walk this path, I can choose to embrace the support and companionship offered to me along the way. It's no longer a path alone. I have resources available to me. I have begun to realise that I DO need support around me, people to connect with, to lean on, to share with. I don't need to do this alone. I never did. My time of shielding my tender inner truth from others and claiming my solitude as independence is behind me. I have grown through and broken through that time. I am in a place where I am able to stand in my vulnerability, in my truth, completely. I have realised that it is a strength, not a weakness to recognise and accept loving support when it is offered. I am willing to welcome the resources offered to me and hold them very close to my heart, stay enriched by them, let the circle of love strengthen and uplift me. This journey is a richer journey if it is shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment