Thursday, August 12, 2010

Spiritual Secret


'The true spiritual secret is this: What you seek, you already are. True success is discovering your inner Divinity ~ it's the ability to love and have compassion, trust your intuition and awaken to your unlimited creative nature.' ~ Deepak Chopra

'Ritual + Meaning = Transformation.' ~ Davidji

Today I am beginning a journey through the heart of meditation ~ a journey within a journey ~ this healing journey is a series of new beginnings. Today I start the Chopra Centre's 21-day meditation challenge. I am seeking to cultivate mindful awareness and expanded consciousness, to learn how to stay focused on healing while stepping back into my career and finding a new way of working. I am turning towards my old life and discovering how to reinvent the patterns that unraveled me.

As I meditate and expand my awareness, I awaken to who I really am and I experience my essential spiritual nature. My heart opens and more happiness, compassion and wisdom infuses every aspect of my Being. This is a beautiful opportunity to help me with this transition, a transition I have avoided and have been very fearful of attempting. I see now that I had to stop working altogether to start working differently. I can do this, it is time.

www.chopra.com/meditationchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment