Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Swimming with the Flow of Life


'Whatever we are waiting for ~ peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance ~ it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart.' ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach

The night before last I had a vivid dream that featured fish ~ plenty of beautiful, exotic fish swimming in tanks. I believe that when we see clear symbols, animals or objects in a dream, they are direct messages from Spirit, sent to reassure us, inform us and enlighten us. I looked up the significance of seeing fish in my dream and was astounded to read: 'Abundance and prosperity assured' ~ What an amazing message to receive!

The synchronicity of this is so evident in my life right now. The alignment of my intentions and my purpose with what the Universal mind has in store for me has created a surge of activity that is inviting abundance into my life. I am willing to receive, I am swimming with the flow of Life and celebrating this time of energetic expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment