Monday, September 6, 2010

Fly Free


'When you are grounded in the knowledge of your true Self ~ when you really understand your true nature ~ you will never feel guilty, fearful or insecure about money or affluence or fulfilling your desires because you will realise that the essence of all material wealth is life energy, it is pure potentiality. And pure potentiality is your intrinsic nature.'
~ Deepak Chopra

At my essence, I am pure potentiality, pure Consciousness, pure creative energy. I have nothing to feel fearful, unsafe or insecure about. Nothing. Today I get in touch with my intrinsic nature, this endless supply of pure potentiality, this pure essence of my Being and let it lead me on my new creative challenge. I become weightless and fly free. I am endlessly creative. I flow with what IS and am okay with what will BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment