Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remembering 9/11


On this the 9th anniversary of 9/11, I feel in tune with the collective Consciousness and all the sorrow that is felt Universally today. I am sending healing energy out to every soul effected by this tragedy and all the families who lost loved ones on this day, my heart goes out to you. These events effected me very deeply. On 11 September 2001, it was just over 6 months since we had lost our precious Mom, I remember thinking that she would greet many souls that day. I can't help but feel her presence very strongly today as I remember my experience of that day, where I was, how it felt, how I watched those unbelievable events unfold in real time before my eyes, the terror, the panic, the shock and dismay. How my siblings and I made hurried phone calls to each other. Watching documentaries over the last few days brings it all back. Part of me still cannot believe what really happened.

All I can do now is feel what I'm feeling with an open heart, allow it to flow. In doing so I begin to heal my heart and release the trauma I still hold in my body from that day and that year. Remembering these events helps me to address some of my deeply held grief and through the tears, I'm thankful for that. Let's love each other, let's heal, let's never forget those we lost but move ahead with our lives in peace and be happy for each new breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment