Monday, November 22, 2010

Accepting Change


'Today I will be open to the process of change. I will trust my Higher Power and believe that the place where I’ll be dropped off is better than the place where I was picked up. I know that change is necessary to take me wherever I need to go.' ~ Affirmations by Melody Beattie

'I am safe; it's only change.' ~ Louise L. Hay

I am in the process of learning to accept change. Life seems to flow much easier when I make peace with my inner Self. It's important for me to know that I can make changes without seeing myself as wrong. For too long I have felt I had to be wrong in order to make a change, that it was essential to make changes happen. It isn't. It just makes changing that much more difficult. When I come from loving acceptance, then the positive changes I desire come to me so much easier. These changes are improvements. My decision to improve my financial situation is the evolution of yet another facet of my Being. There are no mistakes, I am learning about Life. I am changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment