Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ironing Things Out


'Today I will ask the Universe to help me let go of my need to be afraid. I welcome peace, trust, acceptance and safety into my life. I will make a point of listening to my healthy, rational fears and relinquish all the others.' ~ Affirmations by Melody Beattie

I am taking one gentle step at a time to clarify and clean up some of my professional financial records which have been neglected by someone who has carelessly not followed through. I put too much faith in them, I didn't face the truth for some time. Somehow I gave up on chasing them and continuously getting no response, my healing became my priority. I haven't felt strong enough to handle this change I KNOW I need to make. This aspect of my life inspires such deep fear and constriction within me. I avoid this panicky ache in my solar plexus, the feeling that I can't breathe.

Now I see that this is a reflection of the state of my Being, an aspect of myself that I need to heal. Now I am looking for a new perspective, a clean slate. I will enlist the help of someone new to iron things out, check things, re-balance everything. A new beginning. I am trusting my instincts. I have the ability to make these changes, I am strong enough to do this. I am committed to going at my own pace. I am exactly where I am meant to be with this situation and with my whole Life journey

This will all be sorted out in time - all is as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment