Saturday, November 13, 2010

You Heal Me


'Today, I take a moment to count my blessings.' ~ Louise L. Hay

I was so saddened after hearing of the brutal passing of my sister's boyfriend's poor dogs this week, I respond by taking the shock and pain to my little angel cat. This is a safe place to cry. Tears flow freely, I feel such a torrent of love for her and I let it flow. I said a prayer for those two little souls and did a series of gratitude meditations with my girl. We send out loving, healing energy together. Let it in some way counteract the unconscious disregard for Life that exists in our world.

My perfect princess Pistachio ~ you are beyond feline, you are a precious gift I hold so close to my heart, my miracle. I am filled with gratitude that your soul chose mine. You heal me.

No comments:

Post a Comment