Friday, December 31, 2010

Believe/Think/Say = My Happiness


'Your thoughts and beliefs of the past have created this moment, and all the moments up to this moment. What you are now choosing to believe and think and say will create the next moment and the next day and the next month and the next year.' ~ Louise L. Hay

Am I happy? My honest answer is yes and no. I will keep doing what is making me happy and change some things I am creating in my life that are not. This new year's eve is a time of deep reflection for me. I'm not happy with my life as it is, not all of it. I have been remembering the thrill of big life changes and will be making some in 2011. New beliefs, new thoughts, new words, a new life, a new year. My full happiness awaits. What am I waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment