Thursday, December 9, 2010

Miracles About Us


'Miracles seem to me to rest not so much upon faces or voices or healing power coming suddenly near to us from afar, but upon our perceptions being made finer, so that for a moment our eyes can see and our ears can hear what is there about us always.' ~ Willa Cather

Today I will redeem a voucher for my first ever life coaching session. I will open my mind, open my heart and go for it. I thought I would at least give it a try, see how it could fit into my healing plan, a modality to add into the mix. Life coaching to me is assistance in
focusing my attention and fine-tuning my intentions, planning manageable actions in support of these, ultimately coaching me towards my greater goals, my dreams, the vision I have for this life. I believe I already have all the inner wisdom and tools I will ever need to continue the dramatic 360° transformations I am committed to making. I own my life, my choices, my changes, my limitations. This exercise may help make me more aware of the Power I have always had, remind me to notice my miracles and in the process - (hopefully) - get some clarity and direction on my next steps. Illuminate the way forward.

Hmm, a full feeling! I will take some time to digest.

No comments:

Post a Comment