Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Value in Receiving


'There are stages in life when giving to people is the best way we can serve. And there is also value in receiving. Sometimes letting other people serve us can be as profoundly valuable, nurturing and connecting as giving to others. The law of giving and receiving reminds us to be conscious of the flow of love and Life. When our intention is to expand happiness, every action of either giving or receiving will be Life supporting.' ~ Dr. David Simon

'Honour your worthiness to receive. This principle affirms that you are worthy of all that you have attracted into your life.' ~ Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

I LOVE this! It is as honourable and beautiful to receive graciously, with an open heart, as it is to give. Both are equally a precious part of the endless exchange of love and Life. I work everyday on my worthiness to receive. (This work is helping me see my quoting process differently!)

No comments:

Post a Comment