Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cant's into Cans


'The best opportunities in life are the ones we create. Goal setting provides for you the opportunity to create an extraordinary life.'
~ Gary Blair

'I bless 2010 with love and look forward to new creations in 2011.'
~ Louise L. Hay

I'm working on clearing out my home of all the things I no longer need, making split second decisions between keep, donate or throw away. It's such a cleansing experience, making space for the new. It's a spiritual experience, this physical reflection of a big purge, letting go of (emotional) baggage that no longer serves me. So rejuvenating and freeing! A clear head and lighter heart are essential to getting clear on my goals for this year. To sharpen my intentions. I am preparing to start on my vision boards for 2011, something I haven't done for 7 years! There has been a lot of dreaming, not enough planning. Too many fear-induced 'cant's'. I wasn't ready before now and that is okay too. The time for action is here and this realisation makes me happy! I can, I sure can.

No comments:

Post a Comment