Sunday, January 30, 2011

You Just Know


'We don't receive wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.' ~ Marcel Proust

I had a wonderful time spent in close confidence with my brother today.
Thank you little Bean ~ you suggested that we spend time together today and you must have predicted that I would need you so. You just KNOW. We have a very special connection, always have, always will. Thank you for what we shared today ~ for opening yourself and sharing your deepest desire, for listening, being brave and for your honest, sweet tears. There is a mountain of grief we carry together, so much to bear. We are each on our own journey and have the gift of shared experience, through this deep loss we have understanding. And now reassurance ~ a message carried through Lisa to me to you. You are always there for me, your gifts, given so freely, are boundless. I feel we will always be those silhouettes in that picture, long ago, you and me together, watching snowflakes. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment