Monday, February 14, 2011

Be My Own Valentine


'To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.' ~ Oscar Wilde

'Our first and last love is self-love.' ~ Christian Nestell Bovee

'Love heals me. I centre my thoughts on love and forgiveness, for myself and others.' ~ Louise L. Hay

'If you find it difficult to accept love and let love into your life, it's only because you haven't been willing to love YOU. Open your heart to yourself and it will become easier to let others love you.' ~ Louise L. Hay

I am learning to be my own Valentine, hold MYSELF in my highest esteem. I am unraveling the knots of my own limiting beliefs and insecurities about love, relationships and sexuality. I am growing in my body awareness and self-forgiveness. I am cultivating new, positive soul-healing ways to nurture and love myself. I am creating my own sacred ceremony of self-love, self-acceptance and self-acknowledgment, being grateful for who I am, all of me. I celebrate for me, this Valentine's Day ~ my healing body, my lighter heart, my unfolding soul, my developing consciousness and my emerging connection to my Source. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment