Monday, March 28, 2011

Healing Angels


'I now call upon the Archangel Raphael ~ the supreme agent of healing in the angelic realm to come to my side to heal and balance anything in my Being that's in need of loving care. I simply breathe and am open and receptive to receiving this angel's help. He's now with me along with his other angels ~ the healing angels ~ helping me and surrounding me with his beautiful emerald green healing light. I am overflowing with it.

I relax my body, knowing that the more I can relax and breathe, the more I become open to receiving the healing angel's help. As I breathe, I'm literally breathing in the healing energy that Raphael brings to me and I can direct the healing energy to any part of my Being that's in need of healing.

I am willing to receive Archangel Raphael's gift of health, vitality and wellness. On the exhale, I release any old toxins, lower energies, old cravings for unhelpful substances or behaviours and anything else that's not supporting my health. Let it go now. I breathe in deeply the great love, the reverence and the honor that Raphael holds for me. I am loved completely by this angel who looks past the surface, looks past any seeming mistakes that I think I've made or not made and sees who I really am ~ a perfect and holy child of God who's a perfect reflection of this light and love that can never be extinguished or soiled in any way.

I sit quietly with the healing angels for the next few minutes, listen to their guidance and follow it as it comes to me through my thoughts, feelings, visions or words and know that I am safe. And so it is.'

~ Healing Prayer to Archangel Raphael by Doreen Virtue

No comments:

Post a Comment