Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sister Time


'Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.' ~ Author Unknown

'She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best... and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark.'
~ Barbara Alpert

Thank you, my beautiful sister ~ for sharing a lovely tea with me this morning. It was bougainvillea and bindhis and birdbaths and boots and books and banana bread and quiche and teapots and news and angel cards and roses and laughter and inspiration. It was a special sister time just for US. It was one to remember. I love, love, love you so much, Girlie. Thank you for teaching me so much, for supporting my evolution and for just
being YOU. x

1 comment: