Tuesday, April 5, 2011

None of My Business


'What other people think of me is none of my business. One of the highest places you can get to is being independent of the good opinions of other people.' ~ Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

'I was once afraid of people saying: Who does she think she is? Now I have the courage to stand and say: This is who I am.' ~ Oprah Winfrey

'Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.' ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I rise above other people's pettiness and insecurities, that's their karma. I stand in my truth and I let it go. Sometimes an unexpected change in direction can surprise and disappoint. I acknowledge these feelings. I trust in the flow of the Universe and the unknowable power my ever-present angels guiding my way. All will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment