Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Affirmations for Healing


'I love myself and I forgive myself.
I forgive myself for allowing my fear and anxiety to harm my body.
I deserve to be healed, I am worthy of being healed.
My body knows how to heal itself.
I co-operate with my body’s nutritional needs, I feed my body delicious, healthy foods.
I love every inch of my body.
I see cool, clear water flowing through my body and washing away all impurities.
My healthy cells grow stronger every day.
I trust Life to support my healing in every way.
Every hand that touches my body is a healing hand.
I am amazed by how quickly my body is healing.
Every day in every way I am growing healthier and healthier.
I love myself and Life loves me.
I am safe.
I am healed and whole.'

Excerpt from 'You Can Create an Exceptional Life' by Louise L. Hay and Cheryl Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment