Thursday, September 1, 2011

Awakening to Spring


'Sit quietly, do nothing, spring comes and the grass grows by itself.' ~ Zen saying

'Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again.' ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach

'Never yet was a springtime, when the buds forgot to bloom.' ~ Margaret Elizabeth Sangster

I am awakening to spring in mind, body and soul. It seems that my body is healing in perfect unison with Mother Nature. I welcome spring with all my heart this year! I'm so happy to feel warmer breezes, see trees budding new leaves and to inhale the sweet, blossomy smell of spring evenings. Simultaneously my precious bladder is finally relaxing its urgency ~ softening, restoring, returning to wholeness and balance, healing itself beautifully, perfectly. This is yet another cycle, my season for reconnection with Self. Divine Universal intelligence created this health imbalance that persisted, until I stopped panicking enough to truly listen to what it is here to teach me. My prayers are being answered in wondrous ways as I write this. I am healing. I am re-birthing from the hibernation of pain and depression I felt trapped in for too long this winter. My own dry spell, when my heart cracked open and I went to the very edge of despair. This cracking and deep release was beautiful and necessary for my healing, a Divine gift. I am so grateful and relieved to emerge now, so that I may shine again.

I believe in the promise of new beginnings, I trust that love conquers fear, that my body's infinite inner wisdom knows exactly how to heal. Healing just happens, if we TRUST, just as we trust that our time of constriction will give way to expansion in the perfect time and springtime will come around to greet us again. Happy Spring Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment