Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Patient with Life


'Thought for Today: I am patient with myself. I feel good about all the progress I’ve made and how far I’ve come. I let go of the urge to compare myself to others, knowing that everyone has their own unique path. I have patience with Life.' ~ Doreen Virtue

The last of this bladder constriction is slowly leaving me. I will eventually flow freely and expansively again. There is a place beyond this apparent brokenness, I immerse myself in the Great Mystery in each moment, strengthening my TRUST in the healing process. I am patient and strong beyond measure! I have faith in my body's immaculate ability to heal itself fully. I am so grateful for all the progress I have made and celebrate the lightness that is emerging. I am where I am and that is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment